Brillant... simply brillant. Someone out there is truly thinking about me when they design stuff like this. I swear it.
Especially when it comes to office supplies... I mean come on... for those who know me, know that I'm a office supply freak. I love office supplies. I know it's weird, but I just can't help it.
Awhile back, my sweetheart came home from a trip to Office Depot & had bought these for me. Does he know me or what? I felt like a kid in a candy store.
Seriously though, aren't these just the coolest.
I know that everyone wants to run out & buy some now.
And yes... I have both leopard & the zebra ones.
Now I wonder if someone makes animal print paper trays? I know I've seen leopard & tiger print office chairs at Office Depot too & I'd love to have one (if only I could afford one).
Someone needs to open up a strickly animal print office supply store. I mean all types of animal print too, not just leopard, tiger & zebra. I know I'd probably be their biggest customer if there was such a store.
Just thinking about it, wow that could be dangerous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment