Fred is absolutely awesome in so many ways. 2009 was our first Valentine's Day together & of course I wasn't sure what to expect he would or wouldn't do. I got him a card & a gift card for a book store over by the mall he hadn't been to yet (because he loves to read). I got home kind of early & waited for him to arrive... and waited... and waited... and finally ended up falling asleep waiting. When he came in I was totally passed out & had "I just woke up hair" too, it was cute. He was carrying a Wal-Mart sack in hand & I could tell there was a red card inside, so I knew that he had at least gotten me a card but I couldn't quite make out what the box was in the sack.
After the exchange of a few words - he asked me if I wanted my Valentine's gift instead of waiting til tomorrow. I told him it was whatever he wanted, so he pulled a brand new camera & card out of the Wal-Mart bag & handed it to me. WOW I was totally shocked & so excited all at the same time. I was speachless. I could hardly wait to open the new camera, omg. It's awesome & get this... it's orange!! Even better!! I loved it, absolutely loved it & I still love it to this day! Talk about a perfect gift! I honestly wasn't expecting a gift like that for Valentine's day.
I had been wanting a new digital camera for awhile just because the one I had was kinda bulky & I wanted something a little smaller & slimmer to fit in my purse without taking up a ton of room. This camera was absolutely perfect & it was small & slim just like I wanted & the bonus part was that it's orange! Does this man know me or what!
He definitely went above & beyond what I was expecting for our first Valentine's day last year, he's such a sweetheart.
Since tomorrow is Valentine's day I thought I would do a little reminiscing from last year.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment