Monday, February 15, 2010

4 day breakdown

Here's the breakdown of the past 4 days:

Friday, February 12th
Took "Couples Retreat" & stopped by Blockbuster Video to rent 2 other movies (American Pie The Book of Love, The Hurt Locker), then head to KBow's house to eat dinner & watch movies for the night.  KBow actually cooked & it was good!  None of us died of food poisioning or anything... total shock!  We only watched 2 movies, Couples Retreat & American Pie, then left & got back home 1am-ish, watched a little tv then passed out.

Saturday, February 13th
Got up around 9am... my bladder has a timer on it & I can only stay in bed for a certain amount of time before I must force myself to get up.  My dad went to Langston's in the Stockyards today with the wagon.  Since the PBR is here, some of the bull riders are down there signing autographs & I think they have a sale or something going on, who knows.  Fred went to the clinic to help out & I met him there around 1pm.  We went to Johnnie's to eat lunch with his parents, then I went to my parents house to check on mom & get her hooked up to the ice machine since dad wasn't there to help her.  I had a good visit with her & she is doing much better each day.  Her knee looks really good too.  I stayed there til around 4:30pm then met Fred at his parents house to chat for awhile with them.  Left there about 6:30pm & headed home to let Abigail out & feed her dinner.  Fred got home around 8pm, he made french fries & we watched Ghost Rider since he hadn't seen it (which I ended up sleeping thru the last half of).  I dvr'd it awhile back since I knew he had been wanting to see it.  That was the extent of our day, then we went to bed.

Sunday, February 14th
Fred woke up around 9am, took a shower & got around.  I crawled out of bed & made it to the couch, then went outside to get Fred's Valentine's Day present out of my truck to give to him.  I was parked on the couch watching a movie until almost 11am when I finally decided to make my way to the shower to get ready.  Fred left to go to his parents house & drove the feed truck.  He text me at noon to let me know that they had just put the french bread pizzas in the oven & it would be ready soon.  I was showered & ready, but I had parked myself back on the couch & was finishing up a movie (The Untouchables) that he actually had turned on & was watching before he left the house earlier.

I got to his parents house & it was time to eat.  We ate lunch & then hung out for awhile.  Around 2pm I decided I better go to Wal-Mart before it got any later & get some stuff that I needed.  Fred was going to meet me at the house to watch the movie "The Hurt Locker" before he headed to KBow's for a poker game tonight.  I ran to Wal-Mart then home to start cleaning house & start some laundry.

Fred didn't make it home to watch the movie before he headed to KBow's house.  He got home around 6:15pm then changed clothes & headed to KBow's at 6:45pm.  I watched The Amazing Race, cleaned the kitchen, picked up the house & worked on laundry the rest of the evening.  Fred stopped at Braum's on his way home & grabbed us something to eat, it was around 11pm.  We ate then it didn't take him long to head for the bed & pass out.  I went to Kev's to get the last load of laundry & put it away then I crawled into bed around 12:30am & passed out myself.

Whew... what a weekend!  Weekends are just never long enough.

Monday, February 15th
My brother's birthday!  He's officially 53 years old... wow... damn he's getting old (just kidding).  I called him to wish him a Happy Birthday & see how his day went.

My friend Adena came & took me to lunch today.  I'm considering this my late Valentine's day lunch date LOL, since I'm the only one in my work place that didn't have one last Friday.  We went to Chelino's & I ate way to much... then all I wanted to do was take a nap when I got back to work.

Got home from work at 5:30pm... Fred & I decided to make a trip into town to Target for a few groceries.  We got home from Target & Fred made breakfast for dinner tonight.  Yum Yum... egg, sausage, hashbrown scramble... yummy to my tummy.  Now I'm sitting here finishing up my blog & thinking I'm almost ready for bedtime.

For some odd reason we never get to bed before midnight though.  I haven't quite figured out why that is, but it just always seems to happen that way.

No comments: