Tuesday, February 16, 2010

congrats bff

I just wanted to say a huge Congratualtions to my BFF... Kat.

Today she started a new job & after having a really rough year, things are finally starting to look up for her & her family.  I'm just so excited for her & hopefully everything else will continue up hill from here!

Kat & I have known each other since we were like 6-8 years old, so basically our whole lives.  I've tried to get rid of her several times throughout the years but for some reason she just won't leave me alone.  ha ha  No... only joking.  Seriously we've been through everything you can imagine together throughout our lives.  We give each other a hard time all the time, but we both know without words that we're there beside each other no matter what happens good or bad.

Unfortunately we don't get to see or spend time together like we would like to, but somehow we always manage to figure out a way if too much time has passed.

For instance... last Thursday.  She sent me a text to let me know that she got the job she had interviewed for the day before.  I was scheduled to have a rodeo meeting that night (shhhh) & over the years I think I've missed a total of maybe 2-3 meetings total, but I decided meeting up with my bff to celebrate her getting a new job was much more important that some meeting that usually only a few people show up at anyways.  So as soon as I got home from work, let Abigail out & give her dinner... I headed out the door to Guthrie to meet up with Kat to grab something to eat & hang out for a little bit.  We ate at a mexican place & I know for a fact we both ate way to much... but oh well... we had a good dinner together & just the two of us got to chat.  After we ate, we went to Wal-Mart for a few minutes then to Cato's so she could try on some clothes for her new job.  It was 8:30pm when we left there.  I took her back to her car & we both headed home for the night.

Since she's moved a little closer south towards my direction, maybe we can try to meet up more often to at least have dinner or something.

Kat please don't strangle me for stealing a pic from your facebook page to post on my blog.
And... Hurray Hurray for Kat , I hope she had a wonderful first day on the job.

Love Ya Kat

No comments: