Thursday, February 25, 2010

surprise filing cabinets

Much to my surprise, I walked in to my office this morning & I had 2 new filing cabinets sitting in the middle of my floor.

Did they fall from the leaking ceiling?
Nope... apparently "someone" decided they needed more room in their office & even though I didn't have room in mine... I got stuck with them anyways.  FANTASTIC!

Originally I had 6 filing cabinets, two of which are stacked on top of each other in the attempt to have a little more room, but now I'm up to 8 filing cabinets.

I'll be the first one to admit, I have to have things a certain way.  I'm picky about organization bigtime, so now instead of doing any real productive work today... I will be re-organizing my office to my satisfaction.  Hoping I can make it all work in a way that I won't feel like my office is closing in on me.

Wish me luck.

No comments: