Friday, February 26, 2010

come back daylight

Maxine says it perfect - I totally feel that way somedays.

It sucks when you get off work at 5pm & it's already starting to get dark outside.  Makes me feel like I've wasted the day for some reason.

I'm so glad that time of year is ending now.

My favorite time of year is when it stays light outside til like 9pm at night.  That's great because then you can get more done outside if you want instead of trying to hurry & beat the sunset.

With this crappy weather & it getting dark so early in the evenings, you feel like you're hibernating for months at a time.  Don't get me wrong, I would like to hibernate during the colder weather, because I hate to be cold... but... the cold weather shouldn't last this long.

After being cooped up for a certain amount of time, I start to drive myself absolutely nutts being inside all the time.

Hurry up summer time & warmer weather, I miss you.

No comments: