Monday, February 22, 2010

new un-named baby boy

Saturday, February 20th

Talk about a wonderful but exhausting weekend.  We got up at the crack a** of morning Saturday, loaded up & headed to western Oklahoma.  The outside air was moist, cold & it was foggy.  A great combination for a drive.  ha ha

I was excited to make the trip with my sweetheart & see all the new babies out west.  I can't even tell ya how much I absolutely love this life.  Getting to see new 4-legged babies born & grow up.  And it's also baby season... how exciting is that!  Oh I love it, I love every minute of it.  Ok I will quit jumping up & down now.

I also love road trips.  No matter where we're going, I just love road trips.  I guess since I don't get to venture very far beyond my usual surrounding territory, I get really excited when I get to travel anywhere else.

We spent most of the day out west & headed back home around 3ish.  We got home & to our surprise we had a new baby boy who had arrived just a few hours earlier.  Oh just look how adorable he is!

New little baby boy doesn't have a name just yet... but we'll get that figured out in the next few days hopefully.

I took a million pictures while we were out west & I will slowly but surely get those posted sometime.

No comments: