Oh Maxine, how true it is.Today is a good day, let me think only of positive things for today.
#1 - I woke up next to my sweetheart.
#2 - my bff Kat's birthday is today & she's an old woman. ha ha
Just kidding Kat you know I love ya. Happy birthday Kat!
#3 - we had 2 new baby calves yesterday (a boy & a girl)
Don't worry I'll post pics soon, they are precious!
#4 - baby Gunner was born on Friday (a week early surprise).
Congrats & thankfully everyone is healthy, well & home.
#5 - got some really good news on Friday.
I don't wanna jinx it, so I'll wait to blog about my exciting news!
#6 - the weather was nice this weekend & I'm hoping it continues.
#7 - today is a new day & the beginning of a new week.
There's my list of happy things for me to think about for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment