Sunday, February 7, 2010

Abi-Lazy

Abigail is the laziest four legged child in the world I will swear it.  Yesterday, while I was busy multi-tasking... doing laundry, cleaning house, watching tv & blogging... the entire time Abigail was holding down the couch making sure it wasn't going anywhere.

She always burys her head in the covers, I think the lights are to bright for her to enjoy a beauty rest or something, who knows.  Ears are up though to listen for anything she might need to check out.

When Abigail is in one of her lazy moods, you just can't disturb her.  She will refuse to go outside & even growl at you if you try to make her get up & get motivated.  Yeah... I know it's sad... she's so flippin' spoiled it's not even funny.

She's just so daggum cute though.  Just looking at her all stretched out on the couch snoring... makes you want to take a nap yourself.

No comments: