Reckless Kelly here we come! Tonight we're going to the Wormy Dog Saloon for our friend Joe's birthday. I haven't been to the Wormy Dog in a long time, so I'm looking forward to us going & having fun! It's been awhile since I've been to a concert too, so this is exciting. Concerts are so damn expensive these days, it's ridiculous if you ask me, but I guess nobody asked for my opinion. I will attempt to remember to take some pics while we're out, but there are no promises there. Considering I keep saying that & I always come away empty handed. I don't know whats wrong with me sometimes. I guess I get side tracked when we're having fun & completely forget to drag out the camera or cell phone to snap a few shots.
Well it's approaching 5pm, I guess I should finish cleaning house/laundry/blogging/watching tv & get off my butt & get around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment