Monday, February 8, 2010

reckless kelly recovery

We went to the Reckless Kelly concert at the Wormy Dog Saloon Saturday night & had a great time.  I think we stayed out way to late though.  All day yesterday I was seriously dragging.  I'm starting to notice the older we get, the earlier I need to go to bed & the more sleep my body requires.  It's sad but true.

We were suppose to go to a friends house to watch the Super Bowl, but once we got home & relaxed... we didn't leave the house.  In fact, we both dozed off & on thru the entire game & I ended up sleeping thru the last part of it altogether.

Oh to be young again & have that energy again... wouldn't that be nice?

It's always nice to get out & have fun, have a few drinks & hang out with friends.  Even though it takes awhile to recover from a night out on the town, we still have such a good time!

I don't think it will ever matter how old I get... I will always look forward to going out for a night on the town!

No comments: