When I first saw the commercials for this movie coming out in Theatre's, I was dying to go see it. We didn't get to make it to the Theatre to see it, but it came out on dvd on Tuesday, woohoo! We went Tuesday night to the local mom-n-pop rental place but all 10 copies they had were already rented out, go figure.
Fred left yesterday for western Oklahoma, so I thought I would attempt to rent it before he returned that way we could watch it when he comes home on Friday.
Yeah... so after work I ran some errands & then stopped off at Blockbuster Video in town to rent Couples Retreat. Of course they had like a million copies in stock.
After dealing with the cute little blonde girl at the counter that was obviously still in training, I was very patient because I was just excited to be able to rent the movie... I leave the store & head towards home.
I arrive home only to notice the cute little blonde girl had forgotten to remove the safety feature from the dvd. Grrrrrr
At first I wanted to scream, but I didn't. I didn't really want to drive back into town today to Blockbuster, but I have to go into town anyways this evening for a rodeo meeting so I guess it all works out ok.
I can't wait to watch the movie though, it looks so funny on the previews!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment