This is the adorable Charolais girls that Fred & his mom got from the stockyards last Wednesday when Montana II lost her first baby boy... before we found out she had twins.
I've been wanting a baby girl for awhile so getting two at the same time made me want to jump up & do a cheer! We spent a few days trying to decide on what their names would be & the results are... Chateau & Cheyenne. We'll refer to them as the Charolais girls too.
Of course they bought the Charolais girls for Montana II, but then after discovering the twin, little Shannon II also know as "Cletus" (Fred's 5 yr old nephew Andrew re-named him)... the Charolais girls weren't necessarily needed anymore. My hopes immediately went towards thinking I would then have 2 new baby girls to bottle feed, but so far Montana II has let all 3 of them nurse. So unfortunately it doesn't look like I will be the Charolais girls new mommy after all. I am disapointed but I still have my fingers & toes crossed that I will get at least one bottle baby sometime soon.
Fred says that ya just never know though... there's still a chance I could get at least one of the girls to be my bottle baby. I'm trying not to get my hopes up to high just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment