This is one of my wonderful Christmas presents I got this year! It's similiar to the Magic Bullet Express except not near as expensive.Mine is called the Bella Cucina Rocket Blender & it's $29.99 at Target. The Magic Bullet is more along the lines of $60.00 + in stores, so for half the cost you can have the exact same thing just a different brand. They are both 17 piece sets too. Ever since I saw the bullet thing on a commercial on tv, I've wanted one. I'm all about anything that makes cooking easier & the first thing I thought was choppin onions in it because that happens to be one of my least favorite things to do on a cutting board. I'm all about saving money too.
I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but soon... real soon I will & I can't wait! It's just amazing what they're coming out with these days isn't it? I have The Chopper from Pamered Chef which I've had for like 10 years & I love it too & it's made choppin onions & whatever else very easy. But now... I'm sorry Chopper, but you might have to retire & put up your white flag to my new Rocket Blender!
No comments:
Post a Comment