This picture was taken December 29th early in the morning. It appears that the turkey like my truck & want to go for a ride. The only ride they would ever be taking in my truck would be in the bed & they probably wouldn't be aware of it. Good thing I like ham allot more than Turkey or they might have been in some trouble. They've been hanging out by the hay feeder with one of the bulls, but this is the first time they've ventured this close to the house.
I love waking up to look outside to see this. Well... other than the fact my truck was currently stuck at the time of this photo. Makes me wish I would've went with a 4x4 instead, but oh well it's almost paid for so that makes me very happy.
Hopefully the deer will come back around again this year & I can sneak a few pics without them knowing.
No comments:
Post a Comment