If you read my blog awhile back about the Xpress Redi-Set-Go, then you know that I was adding this to my wish list for Santa this year.
Well guess what?
Oh I'm so excited about this... after noticing that Fred's mom had this sitting on her counter I was so jealous I couldn't stand it! Then low & behold on Sunday, guess what appeared on my counter top? I noticed a brown box that wasn't there before & when I peaked inside, it was the Xpress Redi-Set-Go! OH WOW MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME! I barely refrained from jumping up & down!
Fred's sweet mom gave me her Xpress Redi-Set-Go! How incredibly cool & awesome is that! I'm in heaven... now I can't wait to use it & play with it. I'm thinking omlet! It has a recipe book with it so I will have to experiment with that too.
Some might think I'm crazy & yeah... maybe I am, but it doesn't take allot to make me happy, I'm just a simple kinda person.
I LOVE YOU MOM & THANK YOU !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment