Tuesday, December 1, 2009

blackberry

Have you ever wanted something so bad but it's just out of reach? Yeah, we've all been there. That's the spot I'm in right now. I want one of those Blackberry phones so bad I'm dreaming about it at night. As stupid as it sounds, it's true. It doesn't matter what I'm dreaming about the past few weeks but I'm always using a Blackberry phone somewhere in my dreams. Don't worry I haven't lost my mind... yet. It is questionable at times though.

I've spent all year trying to cut down on whatever I can to be able to pay just the necessary bills without drowning. I'm basically down to the basics now & still trying to figure out what else I can eliminate to be able to afford just to live. It sucks, bigtime.

Being broke & not having a dime to your name, doesn't change the fact you still want things in life that are considered "extras".

I still want the Blackberry phone, even though I can't afford it, but technically I could put off paying a bill in order to get the phone I so badly want... I just can't seem to talk myself into doing it. Have I mentioned life sucks? Well if I haven't... LIFE SUCKS!

No comments: