Have you ever been really excited about something... you pick up the phone to call that certain someone to tell them your exciting news & they answer with "WHAT... WHAT DO YOU WANT" Yeah... that pretty much throws your good news & excitement smooth out the door!
It's just been one of those days today & I'm so glad that today is finally Friday.
There are so many things going on this time of year, it's hard to figure out what to do & when.
First, I'd like to go to the Chickasha Festival of Lights with my sweetheart. I haven't been in ages on end & I'm sure it's changed allot, but I remember it was always so pretty. Free admission & it's only about an hour away from us.
Tomorrow there is a Cowboy Christmas parade in the stockyards, starts at 10am, that dad will be in with the Langstons wagon, but I'm not sure I'll make it down there or not. I've been dying to go to the Rodeo Opry for several years now. They have it every Saturday at 7:30pm & everyone I know that has been there, loves it. I just need to make a point to go sometime.
What is even more awesome is that the Trans-Siberian Orchestra will be at the Ford Center on December 20th! Oh how I'd love to go, but tickets are probably expensive so unfortunately unless someone is going to donate some tickets to me, I won't be seeing them in concert.
Why are concerts & stuff so damn expensive these days anyway? You pretty much have to be rich in order to do anything fun anymore & that sucks.
I just realized that I missed the first night of the NFR on tv last night! Grrr Good thing it will re-air tonight & I can record it.
Anyways... moving on... to my exciting, awesome, wonderful news! I officially have an appointment with the indian health services to get health insurance WOOHOO!! This is something I'm over the top excited about. Let's just say I've been paying way to much for health insurance & considering the fact I can't afford it & haven't been able to afford it since I lost my other job... well I should've done this a long time ago but I thought things would go differently this year then they did. Better late then never though right. I'm pumped & can't wait to make the phone call to cancel my way to expensive health insurance. This is such a huge relief for me, I can't even put it into words.
With this frigid cold weather already here, I'm now thinking... REMOTE STARTER FOR MY TRUCK! Ha Ha It would be so nice to hit a button to start my truck to get it to start warming up in the mornings before I leave. Hey a girl can dream, there's no harm in that.
I'm counting down the minutes until 5pm gets here, thats when the weekend officially starts.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment