Today did not start out good at all. My stomach decided to start doing flips at around 3am'ish this morning & it's still feeling a little queezy at times. I thought taking a shower would make me feel better... but nope.I managed to put on sweats, turn on the tv & park my butt on the couch. Other than that, my productivity today has been zilch.
We ate at Denny's last night... maybe the food wasn't good, I have no idea what happened. Talking with friends today, apparently there's some stomach bug going around that lasts about 24 hours that I wasn't aware of. A great way to start off the week, geez. Hopefully this doesn't last long though, I can get really grumpy when I feel like crap & I can't stand being tied down at the house... although even getting up from the couch right now makes my stomach feel a little off center. I want my mommy! Yeah... I'm a weenie sometimes, I'll admit it. No matter how old you get it's always nice to have someone take care of you when your sick. Unfortunately I haven't had that luxury today though. My honey did go to the gas station this morning & get me some pepto... which I'm not convinced actually did a whole lotta good, but it was sweet of him to go get it for me. Then he left & headed to western Oklahoma... so it's just been me & Abigail to fin for ourselves today, which sucked.
My precious Abigail is feeling my pain today. She literally hasn't left my side the entire day. I just had to take a picture of her... she's currently laying at my feet on the couch... with her head burried in the blanket. Most of the day she's been cuddled up in my arms napping right along with me.It would've been a nice thought if Fred would've maybe gotten me some soup before he headed out of town... considering I was feeling queezy & just wanted to lay on the couch & die. But nope! I even said... "honey I was hoping you would bring me some soup or something on your way home from your parents house"... his response... "I'm sorry". What? What? I'm sorry? Not the response I was looking for, not even close. I was hoping more along the lines of... I'll run & get you some soup or something from the store because I know your feeling queezy & probably shouldn't drive anywhere. The gas station is within walking distance from our house... literally. Oh well.
I managed to get out of the house & drive myself to the grocery store to get some soup & I survived. I took back roads & drove slow just in case I needed to pull over. I wouldn't recommend driving while you feel queezy... I was ok for about the first few miles then I started to regret ever leaving the house.
All in all, I'm feeling a little better this evening. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will wake up tomorrow & feel 100% again!
No comments:
Post a Comment