About a month ago, Fred's oldest brother Carl lost his dog Brandy, she passed away & everyone was very very sad. Brandy was Carl's side kick & he had her since she was just a little baby. Her passing came quicker than what was expected & happening right before the holidays was the worst part.Brandy was such a sweetheart too. She had been having some health problems the past year & recently seemed to be going down hill a little. Seriously just look at that precious look on her face... how could you not just fall in love with her. I honestly don't know how I will react if I lost my Abigail, so I can only imagine the pain that Carl felt losing Brandy. My heart went out to him.
For Carl's Christmas present, his parents decided to get him a new baby to take care of. It's hard losing an animal that you've raised, loved & been so close to & we all know he's been missing a piece of him since Brandy's been gone.
So today the new baby arrived, her name is Samba. She's a 5 month old English Bull Terrier. Oh and she's a cutie too! For her size, it's hard to believe she's only 5 months old, but well she is. I guess she's not supposed to get much bigger than what she is now... which is good because wow she weighs around 46 lbs I think. She's definitely not fat by any means, just pure muscle.There's no question that Brandy will forever be missed & always loved.
I just hope that Samba & Carl develop a close bond like him & Brandy had so he'll have a new side kick & not have that void anymore.
Samba welcome to the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment