There really is something in there.
Right now we're calling it "baby it".
At least until we find out if it's a boy or a girl.
Yes we have names already picked out, but I'll save all that for another post another time.
"Baby It" looks a little squished in there huh?
"Baby It" looks kinda huge to me in these pics.
December 7th is the due date.
I keep looking at the pics thinking... holy crap... that's what's inside of me!
Over all I've felt pretty good for the most part.
Nothing to major at least.
I'm having a few issues w/swelling, but it's so flippin' hot outside right now too! The nurse told me to only stand in the heat for so long then sit for 30 minutes to relax w/my feet elevated. I hate being restricted like that, but it wasn't until I looked at my feet, ankles, legs & realized that they were severely swollen... it kinda scared me, so I thought maybe I should listen & follow directions a little better.
Some days I'm so exhausted I can't even see straight, it's crazy. I've been doing good about going to bed a lot earlier than I typically would have before, so that I get enough rest to function through the next day. Jr. Rodeo weekends are pretty hard on me, I don't want to get out of bed the next day. Luckily we haven't had to many real late rodeo nights yet & I'm really crossing my fingers that we don't either. I'm not sure my body can handle it right now.
My friend Pam has been helping me at the rodeos this year & she's been totally awesome help for me in the office! No I didn't bribe or threaten her either, I promise. She actually volunteered to come out & help me I swear. I love having her help & her company! I think she enjoys coming out & helping too. Fred can't always be at every rodeo to help me & well... this year I really need the help.
Not everyone knows that I'm pregnant. The family reunion last weekend didn't really give me the opportunity to tell family, because we were a little late getting there, hurried to eat then everything else started... then before we knew it, well it was late, I was exhausted & ready to head for home. They'll all know soon enough no doubt. ha ha
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment