I've been to Eischen's at least one million times in my life so far... because well they have the best chicken in Oklahoma!
Please make a note of this though...
DO NOT GO ON A FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT UNLESS YOU WANT TO STAND AROUND & WAIT FOREVER.
I honestly don't ever remember Eischen's being that busy when I've gone before, but maybe since they were featured on Food Networks "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives", that might be why it's so flipping busy nowdays. Who knows.
Anyways... last Saturday night I was ready to do something & wanted to do something different for a change. I came up with the idea we should go to Eischen's! Since my bff Kat, husband & son were in town & I know they haven't been there before... what a perfect idea, right?
Okarche (where Eischen's is located) is only about a 30 minute trip from our house, so it worked out well. We did have to stand around for awhile once we got there & wait for a table to grab (because there is no hostess to seat you). Luckily we didn't really have to wait that long before a nice lady offered their table to us as they were leaving. An hour wait for the chicken to cook & we were eating. Yum Yum! Totally worth it. For anyone who hasn't been there... you need to go! In fact, go now!
All in all, it was a great trip... ate way to much of course, but totally worth it. We had a great time & now Kat can say she's been to Eischen's!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment