Acquiring Satellite Signal
Oh... how I hate it when that happens. Especially when you want to figure out what's going on w/the weather!
When it rains it pours... LITERALLY!
I'm not even sure what time it really started storming yesterday morning, but I know it was really early.
Then I headed off for work & wow talk about a mistake. Should've just stayed home & not even bothered to attempt it, but ya really never know how bad the roads or traffic is until you actually get out there & see for yourself. Know what I mean? Well after a grooling 2 hours on the highway & not even half way to work yet... I decided it simply wasn't worth the trip. I made my way off the highway, turned around & headed back to home!
Don't worry... I will write more about "The Great Flood" from yesterday... in another post.
Don't worry... I will write more about "The Great Flood" from yesterday... in another post.
So here's the next exciting thing...
Fred & I bought one of those Intelligender Gender Prediction Test's on Sunday. Just because we were curious to know. After I got it home & read the instructions, we had to wait til morning before I could take it. So yesterday morning, I took the test & the results showed a BOY! Now... we just have to wait & see if the results are right or not when I go for the ultra sound in another 3-4 weeks. My next actual dr appointment is next Monday, but I don't think they can actually see anything until you are 19-20 weeks along. I could be wrong though. I guess I'll ask the dr on Monday when I see him. Hopefully Fred will be able to go with me Monday just in case they can already do the ultra sound & find out what it is then. If he can't make it then I won't go ahead with the ultra sound. I don't want to find out without him there with me. I don't think that would be very fair at all.
So just with the results from that test & it saying it's a boy... we're both excited. Fred's really excited though. He really wants a boy. Really we're excited either way, if it's a boy or a girl. It doesn't really matter to us. It's still OUR baby no matter what, which is just really awesome to think about. A baby that will be a combination of both of us... wow that's a really great feeling.
I honestly couldn't have ever imagined exactly what it would feel like to be pregnant, but wow... what a shock. I'm sure there's a lot more yet to come since I'm only 15 weeks, but right now I get so exhausted so easily. I feel like such a weenie sometimes. The heat has been a killer though. Being out in the extreme heat of the summer always wears ya down fast, but being prego along with the heat... wow... total wipe out.
I think if I could somehow take a nap every afternoon for like an hour, I would feel fine. Mornings aren't really that bad for me as long as I go to bed early the night before. The afternoons are tough though. I almost can't function because my eyes just want to close on me. It sucks. Someone needs to come up with some sort of prego energy boosting pill or something.


No comments:
Post a Comment