Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HoMedics Lumbar Massaging Cushion

HoMedics Lumbar Massaging Cushion

Talk about the best invention ever & you can buy it for $39.62 at Sam's Club.  Totally worth it's money if you ask me!

I have degenerative spine disease.  Basically instead of my back having the normal S curve that it's supposed to... mine is almost completely straight.  Yeah... it sucks.  The past month it's been really bothering me & I figure this issue will only progress as the next few months pass by.  Not looking forward to that part at all.

Well... we were at Sam's Sunday & as we were strolling down every aisle, we saw one of these back massage thingys.  He decided this was a good investment & he bought it for me.

Two things happened with this purchase:
1.  He loved me enough to buy me the back massage thingy to make me feel better
2.  He would get out of having to rub my back again

I must say, this was a very successful trip for both of us, LOL.

Sunday night when we finally arrived home, I was anxious to test drive the new massaging machine.

It was AWESOME!  The results were fantastic in my opinion.
When I woke up Monday morning, my back felt the best it ever has in a really long time.  Totally amazing!

Best invention ever.  Who ever came up w/this idea needs a pat on the back & a cookie.

Now I'm addicted.  Every night I look forward to my back massage!

No comments: