Well it's officially scheduled now. The ultra sound appointment in which we will find out what we're having. July 6th is the date... 2 weeks from now. Fred & I are both anxious to know.
The Intelligender Gender Prediction Test said it's a boy. I took one of those chinese birth chart thingys online & it said it was a girl. Then I was reading the reviews online about the Intelligender Gender Prediction Test & there were only a few that predicted it correctly. Basically none of the tests are very accurate & we'll have to wait until the ultra sound to know for sure. That's ok though... only 2 more weeks to wait.
Hopefully at that point we'll have the house situation figured out too. If not, I might have to be committed to one of those white padded rooms. I swear the walls of our itty bitty apartment are closing in on us & getting smaller & smaller by the day. Seriously, no joke.
I'm not really crazy I promise. I'm totally normal.
So around the same time every single day (2pm-ish)... my eye lids get extremely heavy & I have to put up a fight to keep them from closing. It's a hard battle to win too. All I can think about during that time is "what if" I had carpet in my office? I could easily crawl under the desk & take a quick power nap then I would be revived & feel brand new again for the remainder of the afternoon! Unfortunately I have tile in my office... hard tile, no carpet, not even a rug.
There is enough room in my office for a couch or love seat though. How would I manage to swing that by the boss? I'm not sure they would go for me bringing in a piece of furniture to full fill my napping needs. That would be awesome though.
It never hurts to dream.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment