- LOVE your wife…with actions and words
- Be the head…not the tail! (or the butt)
- Tell her she’s beautiful
- Listen better….turn off the TV or gaming system
- Write love notes
- Bring small gifts…it really is the thought that counts
- Give her longer kisses…not just the peck on your way out the door
- Leave work at work
- Continue to pursue her…even though you’ve already caught her
- Hold her hand
- E-mail and text her
- Take her on surprise dates
- Take care of the cars
- Finish those home repair projects (or hire someone to finish them)
- Give her lots of cuddle time
- Be her best friend
- Tell her you love her often….and tell her why
- Share your dreams with her: Family Vision
Saturday, June 12, 2010
married men
This is something I read on another blog, coming from a marraige seminar that a married man wrote & handed out to other married men at the seminar. I read it & thought it was perfect, so I wanted to share with everyone else too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment