Friday, June 18, 2010

sonic tea

Who loves Sonic ice tea?

I mean seriously... I've been in love with it for as long as I can remember.  I never get a small, medium or large either.  I go straight for the big 44 oz!  Un-sweet of course.

For years it was a ritual for me to stop by Sonic on my way to work every single morning & grab a 44 tea.  And I do mean EVERY single morning too, no lie.  When I switched jobs I was lost for a short time trying to find the best route to work in order to swing by Sonic, but it didn't take me long before I had that figured out.

Then with another job change it put me further away from a Sonic & I was no longer able to work out a route that wasn't totally out of the way, so I had to give it up.  My morning ritual was no more.  Oh I was sad.  Very sad.

A year passed & yet another job change came about... and here I am.  Now even further away from Sonic.  What a crock!

The good news is that Sonic decided to build a place not to many miles from where we live, so we have a Sonic closer to home at least!  Of course... it's still not convenient for me to go there before work everyday, which doesn't make me very happy, but I guess that's just how it works out sometimes.

I honestly think I could just live on Sonic tea.  Breakfast, lunch & dinner.  Everyday.
Wait... that's probably to much caffeine huh?  Oh well.

I could really use a Sonic tea right about now!

No comments: