Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jaylon Springs

Now introducing Jaylon Springs
6 lbs 15 oz born 8:24pm on Thursday, June 17th

Ang, one of my bff's... this is her 3rd baby girl.  How precious Jaylon looks in this pic.  I'm so happy for Ang!  They have the cutest family!

Unfortunately Ang & family live in another state so I couldn't be there for the birth of little Jaylon, but even though I wasn't there physically... I was still there with her & she knows it.

Hopefully when they come back to OK for the holidays we'll get to hook up at some point.  And just think... this Christmas... Fred & I will have our very own little one too!  That's just so crazy to think about sometimes.  Almost like it's not even really real just yet.

Congrats Ang & family on welcoming another precious baby girl Jaylon Springs!
Love & miss you & can't wait to see you!

No comments: