Check out what my sweetheart bought for me yesterday at Academy!
A leopard print folding chair. Totally awesome huh? Oh yeah!
I felt like a little kid with a new toy. Seriously.
I know... it doesn't take a lot to make me happy. I even told him I was going to have to blog about it & he just smiled & laughed. I know he thinks I'm crazy sometimes, ha ha.
So next weekend I will break out my new leopard print chair at our open rodeo & park my butt in it. It's real comfy too so I can't wait. Now if only they made a fold-out matching leopard thingy to prop my feet up on... LOL!
I know everyone will want to run out & buy one now that they've seen my blog! ;)
Thank you honey for my new awesome comfy leopard chair, I love it & I love you!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment