Tuesday, June 8, 2010

baby on board

Well here we go...

Initially, I totally freaked out.  One million things running thru my mind all at the same time.  Decisions, questions, everything you can possibly think of.

Shock.  Total shock to say the least.

My first response... well I didn't have one.  I was completely speachless.  Wasn't sure what to do, think or say next.

Everything happened so fast.  When I got the news that I was pregnant, it really didn't set in for awhile.  A long while.  Then after taking two more pregnancy tests at home, just so I could see it for my own eyes... it was confirmed... that yes I really am pregnant.

Yep... there I said it... I AM PREGNANT!

How did this happen?
No I'm not stupid, I know the process in which pregnancy occurs.
I was taking b/c pills though & never missed one pill at all.

It really didn't even seem real & until I went for the ultra sound... as I was lying there on the table & looked up the monitor in shock & it really hit me that there's a "baby it" in there!  Talk about scary!  Yikes.
Don't get me wrong, I've always wanted kids, family, etc. but I never thought it would happen so fast, so un-expected & so un-planned.

For awhile I wasn't quite sure if it was ok to be happy or sad.  I wasn't sure when or if I would reach my happy spot with all of this.  Although I'm still a little shaken & scared, I think I'm there now.  Two ultra sounds later & realizing how far along I really am & how close the time will close in... I've officially now gone into happy/planning mode.
Somebody pinch me, this isn't really happening... is it?  WOW

I feel like I'm in a tornado, spinning around & around or something.

Now I do feel a little better that it's out there on the table now.

No comments: