I failed... I took my camera to Henry Hudsons for Fred's birthday party Saturday night & I completely forgot to take any pictures. Someone please just slap my hand!
Heck I didn't even take any pictures at his birthday lunch at his parents house yesterday either. That's how bad I am.
Is this old age that is setting in... that's causing my brain to forget more & more these days?
Wow if that's the case, I'm in serious trouble. I consider myself still young & well if I'm already forgetting simple little things like that... what's to come for me in let's say 10 years from now?
YIKES! Scary to even think about.
Sorry honey... wish I would've remembered to take pictures at your birthday get-together Saturday night & birthday lunch yesterday! Apparently my body was there but my brain wasn't. I have no excuses.
All in all though - Fred had a good time at his get-together Saturday night at Henry Hudsons & at his birthday lunch at his parents house yesterday.
Love ya birthday boy, xoxo
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment