Friday, January 1, 2010

Emery Cat Board

How many people have seen this info-mercial on tv?  It's called the Emery Cat.

Their description is "now your cat can trim their own claws with the Emery Cat Board".  I have to admit sometimes curiousity kills me, so I immediately visited the website to check it out after seeing this on tv.

"The fun new kitty scratcher that actually grooms cats' claws while they play"  "Buy one get one free... only $19.95 + shipping & handling"

For me personally I'm not a cat lover... #1 because I'm highly allergic to cats.  I can't even be in the same existance where cats live without having an allergic reaction.  If I wasn't so allergic to them I probably wouldn't mind them so much, but I try to just keep my distance.

I'm very curious though... I wonder if this Emery Cat Board would really work?
I love watching info-mercials just to see what people are coming up with these days!  I find it amazing!

No comments: