Thursday, January 14, 2010
2 seasons
For those who have allergies know how miserable it can be. Unfortunately I've had allergies my entire life & I have to say I wouldn't wish it upon anyone! It limits you to so many things in life that you wish you could do but because of allergies... you can't do.
I'm allergic to everything... and I mean EVERYTHING! At least it seems that way, especially when I was growing up.
The older I've gotten, the better my allergies are, but certain things still completely wipe me out.
I just love Maxine though! It always makes my day brighter when I open an email full of Mazine sayings just like this one. This one fits me so I just had to share.
I hope someone else gets a laugh at it, just like I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment