Once again the weather this week sucked! I didn't make it to work Thursday or Friday because of the snow & ice. The weather people have been right on target with the weather again so they get a few points for that.
Don't get me wrong, having a 4-day weekend is a nice break from a stressful job, but when your paid hourly & if you don't work you don't get paid... that's a huge chunk of a paycheck that will be missing. So it's a nice break but at the same time a huge stress being off work. Can't win for losin' sometimes I swear.
Oh well... on a positive note...
Mom's knee is doing better. Fred & I went to visit her in the hospital today & she was glad to have company. I know she's bored out of her mind. She hasn't been home since January 20th & she's more than ready to see home again. We're thinking she might be released on Monday, but it will depend on what the therapist says Monday morning. So we won't know anything until then. My brother & I will be going thru my parents house tomorrow moving stuff around & boxing things up to move out to a storage building dad had delivered this week. This should be interesting & quite a chore... for those who've been to my parents house know what I'm talking about! Have you seen the show "Hoarders"? Enough said.
I absolutely hate being boxed up in the house when the weather is crappy.
Like today for instance... we've been out & about doing things but for some reason after getting back home & sitting down, I start to feel bored, antsy & ready to get out of the house again. Not sure how to explain it. I'm not tired, but if I laid my head down I would probably fall asleep. Ever have one of those days? I'm having one of those days today. Actually I was having one of those days yesterday too. ha ha
I'm in the mood to go to a movie or something, I'm not even real sure. Something that doesn't involve staying at home.
I should probably rest up for the long day ahead tomorrow. It's only 8pm so who knows what we'll end up doing for the rest of the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment