The older I've become... I've also become one of those "wait-til-the-last-minute" people. I'm not sure why, but that's just how it is with me & I don't forsee this changing in the future either.I usually make Sundays my cleaning/laundry day. Today I waited until almost 8pm tonight to put my first load of laundry in. Keep this in mind... I have to haul my laundry across the gravel drive to Kevin's house (Fred's older brother). We have no washer/dryer at our place because well... we have no room. I hope for this to change in the very near future though. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.
So after I turned the washer on, put in the soap & softener & let the water fill & put the clothes in... the washer decided to stop. The water finished filling up & it was time for the washing cycle to start but instead it decided to just altogether quit. It acted like it wanted to start washing but only made a few noises & then went silent. Grrr. I tried a few things & after I finally ended up cussing at it, I called Fred & begged for him to come home to the rescue. When he arrived home he said that he switched the laundry over to the dryer... I'm like "HUH?" The washer wasn't in working condition when I left it, so what happened? Apparently it decided to start working after I left Kevin's house, who knows.
Frustrating I tell ya... just frustrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment