COLD FREEZING RIDICULOUS WEATHER PLEASE GO AWAY NOW!! I'm begging Mother Nature to let up on us a little. This is just simply crazy... the temps she's been throwing our way are just off the chart!I'm thinking I need to go into hibernation & not leave the warmth of home until the temp comes up to a reasonable number. Although there's no way I could stay confined to my house for that long... I would drive myself crazy.
Winter is my least favorite time of the year. I hate to be cold. I like to be able to do things outside & not have to wear 30 layers of clothes. This whole week the weather was absolutely miserable. My truck doesn't like the cold temps either. I can let it run for 30 minutes in the morning to "warm" up, but it doesn't even get remotely warm & it doesn't until I drive a little ways down the road. Which sucks! I don't like to jump into a cold freezing truck in the morning.
We still have slick spots & frozen snow drifts everywhere, left over from over 2 weeks ago... what is wrong with this picture. This is Oklahoma, come on.
Dear Mother Nature,
If could find it in your heart, I would like to request the following changes:
1. The tempture not dropping below 50 degrees during the winter months,
2. Snow fall not to exceed 1" for any given day,
3. No sleet or freezing rain of any sorts,
(this causes all kinds of wrecks & for some reason all the people that don't know how to drive for some reason decide to try their hand at it when the roads/weather is bad)
4. I think it should only be cold for one month of the year (personal opinion)
I can't imagine living in a state that has cold weather most of the year or has snow falls up to 6 feet like I've seen on tv. I keep seeing all these crazy weather stories & thinking if I lived there, I would pack up & move for sure! Hibernation would have to be the only option in some of those cases. You would have to always keep plenty of food & supplies at your house full time just in case you get snowed in & can't leave your house for like a month or something.I've received some emails with pictures of snow drifts that are as tall as the house. Now I'm not quite sure where this actually takes place at in the U.S. but no matter where it is, that's just insane. It's one thing to see the emails that get passed around about things like that, but I just can't imagine me actually being in that situation & witnessing it.
I say we all team up & flood Mother Nature's inbox with tons of emails begging her to let up on us with some of this weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment