I fall in love with all the new born babies, I just can't help it. And if I could make a living off bottle feeding baby calves full time, I would do it in a heart beat! Of course the ideal situation is not have to bottle feed the babies, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll at least have one. Bottle feeding babies means that something has happened to their moms & that's not good... but that just means that I become their new mommy. This new baby is doing great with his mommy though, so my mommy instincts aren't needed unfortunately.
If only I could get close enough just for a quick hug. That is... without his mommy trying to run me over, knock me down & stomp me into a mud puddle. I think I'll just keep my distance & enjoy him from a far.
1 comment:
He is really cute! when it comes to having to feed bottle calves, how often would you have to feed them?
I love the idea of trying something like that, but wonder about the workload. And how many months would you have to feed them the bottle?
Really like that pic of you and your fellow together!
Post a Comment