Last Wednesday was week #4 to see Paula & our second appointment together. We both had one-on-one visits with her over the past two weeks as well.
We had a great visit. Our appointment lasted almost 2 hours, instead of the usual 1 hour. It was a good thing though.
Paula is just the perfect counselor. Fred couldn't have picked a better choice I swear it. She is just so warm & we both feel absolutely comfortable with her.
I really feel like we're making some progress since we've started seeing her too.
There's no doubt that we've had a lot of bumps in the road & obsticles to overcome. The most important thing though, is that we both want everything to work & we're determined to make things right & get our relationship on the right path again.
We've truly been blessed with a wonderful family & by that I mean, the two of us & our precious sweetheart Kayla. We also have a great extended family as well, along with tons of supportive friends that always stand beside us.
Our next appointment is this Wednesday.
Fred & I both look forward to each visit now.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment