Thursday, September 8, 2011

One-on-One

Yesterday was my one-on-one session with Paula.  As crazy as it might sound... I felt some real connection with her.  At first I thought that maybe I knew her from somewhere & that I just couldn't put my finger on exactly where... but then at the very moment I was having that thought, she spoke up & said that she felt a real connection with me.  Definitely caught me off guard.  Then I started thinking heck maybe she is psychic or something, but nah that's not it.

We had a great conversation.  She's a very warm person & easy to talk to.  I just got the overall feeling that she really cared & wasn't just in it for her fees.  Now that is a good feeling to have if you ask me.

The time seemed to pass so quickly too.  We just sat & chatted & the time just rolled on by.

Since my appointment was at 5:30 & I had to leave directly from work to head that way, Fred picked up Kayla from my parents house & took her home to feed her dinner.  It was a warming feeling knowing that both my baby & husband were at home awaiting my arrival.

Well all in all, yesterday was a good day & I look forward to our future appointments with Paula.  There is definitely a light at the end of our tunnel, I can see it starting to shine!

No comments: