What crazy weather we're having! I had to turn the heater on in the house when I got home from work today... otherwise little pumpkin would have probably froze in her sleep, geez.
Talk about one extreme to another. Last week it was in the 100's & above & it was miserable just to walk outside... but this morning you had to put a jacket on because it was chilly.
How is anyone suppose to know how to dress in this craziness? I feel like I almost need to walk out of the house dressed in a short sleeve shirt, with a hoodie over that PLUS take along my winter coat, just to be on the safe side. I guess this is Oklahoma & we should all be use to this by now.
The rainy crappy weather has put a damper on me & Kayla's evening stroll we've been taking every night. She loves to be outside! Hopefully the weather will do something nicer tomorrow & thru the weekend.
I guess we should have figured the weather out on our own though... the State Fair started today & what does it do every year on the first day of the State Fair? It rains. Go figure. Ugh.
Well that's my thoughts for the day!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment