This morning Fred has his one-on-one with Paula. He called me afterwards to tell me everything went ok, but since I was at work, we didn't really discuss anything more than that. I just told him I would call him when I was leaving work.
Around 3:30pm, he called to tell me that he was headed out west to take care of some things that just came up. He briefly tried to explain, but he wasn't even sure of all the details yet. He needed to drop by my work on his way out because he left his checkbook in my truck a few days ago. So around 4:30 he arrived & I met him outside to unlock my truck & give him his checkbook. We only spoke briefly & then away he went.
Around 9pm, since I had gotten home from my rodeo meeting & put Kayla nite-nite, I decided to call & see how things were going with him. He had just gotten to the house (out west) & so I figured we might have a conversation in more detail about his appointment with Paula.
Nope. He was kinda pissy. He said he had a stressful day & briefly said a few things about what him & Paula talked about & that was that. I told him that obviously he wasn't in the mood to talk so I would let him go. He said he was going to look for something to eat & would call me later.
That's where we left it. Not quite how things went after my one-on-one. I came home & had a discussion with him about my appointment.
Hell maybe we're not suppose to discuss what we talk about in our one-on-one's with each other. I'm clueless at this point. I guess since I discussed things with him in more detail, I assumed he would do the same.
ASSUME = ASS out of U and ME
Enough said there.
Maybe he'll call back in a bright chipper mood later. My fingers are crossed.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment