Kayla was 9 months old yesterday.
My sweet baby isn't far away from being a little girl now. I'm excited but at the same time I'm scared to death.
I'm so excited because I know she will be walking soon, then she can just follow me around the house or whatever (which I know I will probably regret after she starts) & it will be much easier to take her to the store with me when she starts walking too.
On the flip side of course, I'm scared... she's just growing up to fast. Every day she does something different & it's at a faster pace then what I'm prepared for. It feels like I just gave birth to her & it surely doesn't feel like it's already been NINE MONTHS AGO!
She's crawling, pulling up on everything, etc. I look forward to hearing her say mama for the first time, I know that will completely melt my heart into mush.
Today our plan is to do a little shopping. We have hard wood floors in the living room & need to get a rug/carpet of some sort so that Kayla can freely roam without having to worry about her wiping out on the hard floor in there.
#1 we are going to have some family time together, just the three of us today! I'm definitely looking forward to that.
And the weather is nice outside, so I'm hoping it stays that way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment