Well this is it... the end of the year 2010. This will be my last blog for the year. Crazy to think that another year has whizzed by so fast.
Our New Years evening consisted of hanging out at home, just the three of us. I made cheese dip to snack on for dinner. My hubby came home from being out west & I was ready to bring in the New Year with him when he got here. Miss Kayla was a little fussy today & it was just one of those days. I'm pretty exhausted & could use about a 10 hour nap, but somehow, someway I'm still functioning at this point. I was hoping to not colapse before the clock dings midnight. Then again... what's the big deal about staying up until midnight anyways?
I guess the older you get, the urge to party your ass off right up until midnight just fades away. I remember those days, or should I say I lived through those days. I look back & wonder how I did manage to survive all my New Years partying days, but I'm just sure glad that I did. Heck, I haven't even had a drop of alcohol since somewhere around January-February 2010... that's almost a year! It doesn't even bother me anymore. Don't get me wrong, once in awhile a beer sounds damn good though.
I've had this re-occuring headache for the past few days, ugh. I take tylenol & it goes away briefly but then returns hours later. It's very annoying & I'm ready for it to go away & not come back again. Maybe it's the lack of sleep, stress... who knows? God knows I could use a nap right now, that's for sure.
Oh how I long for a long soak in a hot bath these days! A shower would even be nice at this point. I use to be one of those people who showered twice a day but since I've had Miss Kayla... well let's just say that I haven't showered since Wednesday night & this is now Friday. I know, I know... everyone is probably saying YUCK right about now & I totally agree with you, trust me. Even though I haven't done anything except sit here at home, starring at the same walls, just me & Kayla hanging out. So it's not like I've really done anything to get dirty, sweaty, but still. Truthfully, I long to have a large bathtub big enough for me & hubby to soak in together... now that would be nice! Ok, lets not talk about that though.
However, I did manage to get my hair done yesterday, woohoo! My roots were so long it was sad looking. I could barely stand to look at myself in the mirror without screaming in terror. But now... my hair is looking good again, thankfully!
What are the odds that I will wake up tomorrow & 50 lbs would have magically fallen off while I slept?
Ok, I'll settle for 20 lbs falling off in my sleep.
No I'm not crazy, I'm just dilerious! Surely I've mentioned that I could use a nap by now, right?
Well I guess that's my last post for 2010 everyone. Woohoo for 2011... ready or not here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment