After falling asleep in my chair watching Oprah late last night, I was sure that I was ready to snuggle up in my warm bed & get a good nights rest... but that didn't exactly happen. Instead I had a restless night of not sleeping for any good length of time & the sun shined through the window before I was ready for it to this morning.
Walking was a difficult task, so I made the decision that motivating myself enough to get around & actually drag myself to work probably wasn't the best choice for the day. Since I've never been through labor or any of this child birth process before, I'm not exactly sure what to do or think or when to actually make the the trip to the hospital. There are moments when I think... just shoot me & get it over with. I hate not being able to walk or move around like normal.
I'm not saying it's not worth it, because I know after baby Kayla arrives... I will probably forget all the pain & uncomfort that I had to deal with in the days leading up to her arrival, but for now... I'm just ready for her to get here so I can start to get back on my feet again. I'm also anxious to see what our Kayla looks like.
It's hard to know what is going thru Fred's mind right now. I know he has a job to do out west & to be honest the thought of him being 2 hours away scares the hell out of me right now. Yesterday I was physically uncomfortable most of the day/evening but today... it's been a worse. I just have this feeling I'm pretty close but then the thought crosses my mind what if Kayla decides to be stubborn & make me suffer for several more days? Yikes. Hopefully that's not the case. I've had more contractions today then I had yesterday & even two that were about 30 minutes apart even, but then nothing after that. How crazy, geez.
Luckily Fred decided not to go out west today & stay close just in case, which helped me stay more calm for sure. Not that he has to be right next to me every second but just knowing that he's within minutes if I do call to say, "Ok It's Time"! That makes me much more at ease knowing he's close by.
Let's all say it together now... "Kayla hurry up & get here, your making mommy miserable"
Not to mention I'm 100% positive that my entire body is completely falling apart the past two days! Ugh.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment