Well unfortunately I don't have any new baby Kayla pictures to post today. She still hasn't decided to arrive yet. After all the discomfort I went through especially yesterday... I was sure I would've been making a hospital trip before now.
I had another sleepless, restless night last night & I'm starting to think that's just how it's going to be until she gets here. I just can't get comfortable or when I finally do, then I have to get up to go to the bathroom. This happens about every hour of the night time.
Funny thing is that my body has kinda adjusted to the frequent bathroom trips all during the night. It's almost as if I'm sleep-peeing, as I like to call it. Some people sleep-walk... well I sleep-pee I guess. I know, sounds crazy, but I swear it's true.
I guess I spoke to soon yesterday about Fred making a trip out west. I was under the impression the trip out west was going to be a quick one today & he would hurry to return back home. Unfortunately this is not exactly the case. He left at 9am & yet it's 7pm in the evening & I haven't heard a peep from him today. Not so much as one phone call to check in to find out how I'm doing or feeling, nothing. Amazing isn't it? I guess I'm confused wondering how he could spend the entire day, whether he's been busy or not... & not think about calling once. If the situation was reversed, I would be beside myself just leaving town & being so far away in fear that I would miss the birth of my first child, considering the trip is a little over 2 hours. I guess everyone thinks & feels differently though & I can't change that.
It's just really frustrating & stressful right now & I know I don't need to deal with this, especially now.
I feel like chopped liver. Not that my self-esteem is at real high at this point anyway's & I guess what I need is him to be caring & loving right now.
Apparently that's asking way to much. Ugh. Someone just shoot me please.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment