Well after a very rough week has past... the dr officially scheduled us to go in Wednesday to be induced. Kayla is finally within sight. She's been quite stubborn in my opinion. Everyone is wanting to have a chat with her once she arrives to let her know how stubborn she really has been & how much she's been making everyone wait for her arrival. I'm totally on board with that.
I know everyone, including us have been not-so-patiently awaiting her arrival for some time now. So it's a relief to know that tomorrow we will finally get to kiss, hug & shower her with love.
Everyone has been so supportive & informational during my whole pregnancy which I'm very thankful for. We're so blessed & lucky to be surrounded by amazing family & friends. Everyone is so willing to help out & just be there if we need them. Who could ever ask for more, I mean really?
Instead of posting clipart of baby stuff, from now on I will have actual pictures to post of baby Kayla, which is a great feeling to have.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Abigail adjusts well to her new little baby sister. I'm hoping that the transition goes well once we bring Kayla home to meet Abigail for the first time. Since Abigail has been the only spoiled rotten 4-legged child in the house for so many years now... I worry about jealousy issues, but I'm keeping the faith that it won't take long for the adjustment to settle in & everything to be fine so I won't have to worry or stress about it.
We've been slowly making Abigail sleep in her new domain in the den on the love seat with her blankets & that's been going suprisingly well considering she's been used to sleeping in the bed with me all the years. I will admit though, I'm kinda sad to not have her in the bed anymore, but I know it's for the best since Kayla will be sleeping in the bedroom with us now.
Just think... the next blog I will write, will be after we arrive back home with Kayla. Everyone keep us in your thoughts & hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow. Don't worry I will be blogging as soon as I feel up to it. I know everyone couldn't live without my crazy writing. ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment