Well today marks Kayla at 12 days old. Whew... what a fast 12 days this has been. I have a feeling time is going to fly by even faster now with a child.
She's just as precious, sweet, loveable as ever too. It's amazing what kind of love you have in your heart, isn't it? I just love her with all my heart & more.
Kayla has her first dr appointment tomorrow. I'm hoping she gets a good grade & passes all her tests!
I'm starting to realize how hard it's going to be to go back to work again & leave her. Ugh. I knew long before she arrived that there's no other option then for me to go back to work & honestly it would be stupid for me not to. I guess since she's just so little, it's hard to think of leaving her, I don't know. Mixed emotions I guess.
On the flip side to that... I'm about to lose my mind here at home. I'm lonely being at home by myself every day... all day. Starring at the same walls day end & day out. It kinda gets to you after awhile. I'm one of those people who need civilization & to interact with people. Don't get me wrong, I love being at home with Kayla, but just having visitors & not actually physically leaving the house is taking it's toll. I love when visitors stop in to see us. I look forward to the day I can physically lift the car seat & Kayla to put in the back seat of the truck to go somewhere! Approaching two weeks after c-section, I feel like I'm healing pretty good. Once in a blue moon it hurts or I can tell if I've over done myself, but other than that I feel good. We made a trip to Target Sunday night so I could get out of the house & then yesterday I was sore all day. Ugh. That sucked.
Last night was the first night for me & Kayla to be by ourselves all night & that sucked too. Until I'm fully healed, it's nice to have Fred there to get up & down to make bottles or throw diapers in the trash for me, so I'm not having to do everything just yet. All in all, we made it through the night & survived so I guess we did good, ha ha. It's just been a long two days without him here & I'm patiently awaiting his arrival home this evening! I'm sooo ready to see him! Visitors are great, but there's nothing like having your husband home.
I love you honey & I can't wait for you to walk through the door!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment