Saturday, December 4, 2010

where's Kayla?

That's the question we're asking right now... where's Kayla?  Apparently she's being stubborn & hard-headed about wanting to make her appearance in to the world.

I personally think the stubborn & hard-headed-ness comes from her daddy... just my opinion.  (wink wink)
Ok... it might come from both sides, I'll admit.

So here we sit, not-so-patiently waiting the moment when we load up in the truck & make the drive to the hospital.  I'm really hoping & crossing my fingers that they don't have to end up inducing me & that baby Kayla makes the decision on her own between now & Monday.  Monday I'm scheduled for another dr visit & he told me last time that if I haven't had her by this appointment that we would schedule the day to induce.  So no matter what... within a week we will have Miss Kayla here one way or another.

Well I guess that's all for now.  Everyone just keep your fingers crossed & say a few prayers as well.

No comments: