Tuesday, November 30, 2010

still hanging in there

Whew it's been a little while since I've blogged.  Things have been busy & crazy to say the least.  I didn't get lost I promise... I've been around just haven't had time to sit & write for awhile.

Baby Kayla is scheduled to arrive any day now.  We're just patiently awaiting her to decide to make her appearance into this world.  The Dr told me yesterday that if I haven't delivered her by Monday when I'm scheduled for my next appointment... then we will be scheduling to induce next week for sure.  So one way or another she will be here in less than two weeks.

Apparently she's a little stubborn, who knows.  I'm going to assume she gets that from her daddy, not me.  (evil laugh)

Physically today has probably been the most difficult so far.  I went to bed uncomfortable & woke up the exact same way & throughout the day it's continued to get worse & hasn't let up what-so-ever.  I'm starting to think everyone keeps jinxing me by saying "oh she's coming tonight for sure".  People have been saying that for over a week now & so far... no baby Kayla.

I know each day gets a little more challenging & today... yikes... walking was just plain uncomfortable.  All I wanted to do was crawl in to bed & not walk.  I thought about staying home from work but well the painful truth is that the bills don't suddenly go on hold to accommodate these types of situations.  Wish they did though.  It would be nice to have the option of taking a break or being able to relax & maybe not force myself to work through it.  Today for sure I could've used that break.

If all goes as I plan... I will only get to spend approximately two weeks completely off work with baby Kayla then I will have to start back to work again in order to not fall to far behind on bills.  Again I wish I had the option of spending a little more time but that's only a dream right now.  The good thing is that I will be able to work from home for awhile so that will be nice.

Instead of blogging, I guess I should be packing my to-go bag for the hospital, since I probably should've already had that done at this point.  These days it seems like I always put everything off until the last minute.  One day that will catch up with me & bite me in the butt I'm sure.

Don't worry I will be blogging more at a later time for sure.

No comments: