Well I broke the news of my new job today & gave my 2 weeks notice at work. What a relief it was to finally get it off my chest & not carry that around with me. Now it's time to start wrapping things up, getting things organized & ready for the transition for whomever takes my place after I'm gone.
I'm an extremely organized person & that's that. Some might say... a little too organized from time to time, but I just can't help it. I try really hard not to drive everyone around me crazy, but I know sometimes I do.
Moving on...
I'm excited! Wait... I'm extremely excited! I can't wait to start a new job with better pay & get back on my feet again. Getting bills paid off & maybe having some xtra money eventually... the idea of it makes me smile from ear to ear.
I'm hoping my new laptop will be in my possession in another week... oh I can't wait.
My desktop pc which I'm on right now, well it has issues. Lots of issues. It hooked up with a friend called "virus" & refuses to get rid of it's friend. Needless to say, it's annoying, frustrating & somedays I'm ready to throw it thru the wall & write it's final eulogy. It just has a mind of it's own. Sometimes it will work ok, then other times it will freeze up & cuss at me.
Now I'm ready for a celebration! I'm ready for nothing but good things to keep happening now.
I have a few things in mind that would just make my entire world smile bigtime, but I will keep those thoughts in my head & keep praying for a miracle.
My hopes are that maybe a few months from now, I can sweep my sweetheart away for a weekend road trip somewhere nice.
Things can surely only look up from here, right?
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment